The tuckshop is open Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Did you know you can set a recurring order on Flexischools
- Interschool Sport - students participating in interschool sport can order for First Break Only, select the SPORT option on flexischools, or clearly mark your bag SPORT.
- The majority of our menu is homemade by the amazing Bec.
- Parents are welcome to place an order with their child if attending events at school on tuckshop days.
- Our staff have a delicious menu available as well
How can I help tuckshop?
VOLUNTEERING:Fun, Friendship, Community
Our tuckshop requires 4 volunteers each day. We are always looking for volunteers from 9am-12pm or 12-2pm, or even a quick hour at dropoff. Helping in tuckshop is a great way to meet new people, expand your skills and best of all your children will love seeing you in the tuckshop.
To volunteer, please contact:
Please include the following information in your email:
- Your name and phone number/email.
- What year your child/children is/are in at the school.
- Which are the best days of the week for you?
- Any other questions or comments.
Our tuckshop welcomes pantry donations from our families. As an idea, each year level have been allocated items to donate (click here to see what you can donate) Donations can be a once off or a regular item you add to your grocery shop. All donations are hugely appreciated to ensure our P&C continues to provide a healthy, good value school lunch.
Tuckshop Convenor: Bec Ham
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07 3712 9888 select Tuckshop