Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
To provide a quality program where children have the opportunity to experience:
- Trust and respect.
- Recognition and praise.
- Frequent interactions with peers and adults.
- Involvement in experiences that are meaningful, developmentally appropriate and that meet individual needs.
- Encouraging and supportive adults.
- Opportunities to learn through play and direct experiences.
- Recognition and valuing of their family and differing family structures.
- Acknowledgement of their cultures.
- A range of creative experiences including art, dance, drama, music as well as physical activities.
- A balanced program that reflects the importance of routines and fosters a positive attitude to the development of good nutrition habits, personal health, hygiene and safety.
- Opportunities for children to have a quiet time and relax.